You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
Generally speaking, the Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication seeks to promote the global communication strategy of a company. With the development of technology, the competition is getting tougher. This is why many entrepreneurs are now turning to these experts. But what are the training courses for which they are eligible? What are the opportunities after a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication ? The point through this article.
What is a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication?
Bachelor in marketing and communication: definition and principles
The bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication is a course that aims to deepen the knowledge of participants in this field. Graduates will later lead projects and teams or design various marketing tools. The main objective of these missions is to promote the company’s products. Nowadays, Bachelor’s degree courses in marketing and communication evolve according to the needs of companies.
Communication is a unique lever linking the company to its customers and employees. Thus, the Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication gives access to an international career. As a reminder, this training is reserved for baccalaureate graduates who have begun at least two years of study after the baccalaureate. The training focuses mainly on communication and marketing.
From a professional point of view, the Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication is of great importance to the recruiter. It requires mastery of a wide variety of disciplines to enable students to implement an appropriate marketing strategy. Among them, we can mention:
- talent management ;
- corporate management;
- law and the political-legal environment ;
- computer science, etc.
Where to study for a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication?
The bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication is accessible to students who have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. The establishments specializing in this type of training welcome, among others, holders of BTS Communication, BTS Sales Technician and DUT Marketing Techniques. The program is based on two core subjects: marketing and communication. The largest communication schools today offer various paths for Bachelors in marketing and communication. On the program:
- multi-media communication strategy ;
- social network management;
- introduction to digital and web marketing;
- global communication strategy ;
- creation and animation of websites ;
- business management tools ;
- customer retention techniques ;
- client prospecting ;
- management of links with communication providers;
- commercial and marketing activities of the company.
To support the knowledge gained in universities, students can consult various articles on the web. With the evolution of technology, marketing and communication tools are constantly changing. That’s why it’s so important to keep up to date with the latest developments.
What are the opportunities in marketing and communication?
There are many and varied professional opportunities after completing the Bachelor of Marketing and Communication program. Graduates can join a communications firm, a small business or a multinational, depending on their career ambitions. Several positions are currently open to holders of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication.
Among the professions in marketing and communication, we can mention the :
- sales manager ;
- research, marketing or communication manager;
- marketing assistant ;
- communication officer ;
- Marketing Director;
- community management manager.
The list is not exhaustive.
Which work-study program for a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication ?
The Bachelor of Marketing and Communication is accessible through continuing education or in alternation. Thanks to a diversified training, the speakers broaden their culture on various fields. Starting in the third year, the participant can choose a specialization track. Choices for participants include:
- Public relations
- Digital marketing
- Community management
The work-study program allows students to combine theoretical and practical courses thanks to internships in companies. The internships take place in the marketing and communication department of the company. The work-study schedule varies depending on the university chosen. The company that hosts the future Bachelor of Marketing and Communication also sets the conditions for the work-study program, depending on their internal organization.
Does Sup de Pub offer a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication ?
Sup de Pub offers a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication at its three campuses (Lyon, Paris and Bordeaux). Students in their fourth year, for example, take the marketing and event production specialization. This program, which is available on a work-study basis, enables students to manage the marketing aspect of an organization, regardless of its size or sector of activity.
- UX Design training (definition, opportunities, training content…)
- Training in e-commerce: courses and opportunities
- Why live in Paris while studying ?
- Why live in Bordeaux during your studies ?
- Why live in Lyon during your studies?
- What are the different post-bac courses ?
- What is an rncp title in communication school ?
- Everything you need to know about social networking training
- What is Data Marketing ?
- The digital marketing professions
- Digital marketing training
- What is a Bachelor ?
- Bachelor’s degree in alternation, principles and advantages
- Bachelor’s degree in event management and communication, studies and professional opportunities
- Certification training, definition and benefits
- Which training to become a data analyst?
- Ranking of communication schools, instructions for use Sup de Pub