Our 5th years are part of Sup de Pub’s communication training. They offer the largest number of specialized work-study programs to prepare for your future career.
These 5th year courses, which last a minimum of 420 hours, combine theoretical instruction, practical application, group work and long-term experience in a company. They allow students to optimize and professionalize their year, with a view to their professional integration at the end of the program, and to acquire a double competence in communication and business management. They also obtain a State-certified RNCP level 7 title .
Our SP5s to develop expertise
Communication & Marketing
- SP5 Global Communication & Brand Strategy
- SP5 Responsible Marketing & Communication, CSR and Engagement
- SP5 Strategic Planning & Brand Innovation
- SP5 Institutional Communication of Companies and Organizations
- SP5 Editorial Strategy & Content Management
- SP5 Sports Marketing & Event Communication
- SP5 Marketing & Communication of Creative and Cultural Industries
- SP5 Management, Marketing & Communication of Luxury
- SP5 Event and Cultural Design & Engineering
Admission à l’international
Vous êtes étudiants résidant à l’étranger et n’ayant pas la nationalité française, quelle que soit la langue parlée ? Vous êtes soumis à la procédure d’admission internationale.