Internships abroad

Home » Internships abroad

Different forms of international mobility

In order to allow you to do your internship abroad, different forms of mobility are offered to you at Sup de Pub.

Within the framework of an academic mobility

That is, following the exchange made as part of your studies.

The procedure in SP3:

You will spend your3rd year abroad in one of the 45 partner institutions in Europe and around the world. The end-of-year internship can then be carried out on site if you find a company to welcome you, you are not obliged to return to France.

The procedure in SP4 is exactly the same.

If you go to one of our campuses in London, San Francisco or New York, you have the option of staying on after your training to complete your internship.

Within the framework of a professional mobility

Throughout your program, you can choose to do one or more internships abroad, as part of your program (from SP1 to SP5).

In SP1, a mandatory 2-month internship must be completed between June and August. In SP2, 3 months mandatory and in SP3, up to 2 internships during the year (including 1 mandatory in November-December). If most students find internships in France, they can also go abroad to do them.

Numerous internship offers are regularly posted on our employment platform accessible on the student intranet: dozens of offers are posted for foreign countries.

To find out everything you need to know about the procedures for professional mobility abroad, don’t hesitate to consult our mobility guide for work-study students!


In the framework of the Erasmus + grant

Sup de Pub, holder of the Erasmus+ CharterSup’Pub, offers its students the possibility of studying and/or doing internships in Europe as part of the Erasmus+ program.


The semester or internship must be carried out in one of the following countries (except France):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, United Kingdom

The student must spend the semester in a European university that holds the ERASMUS Charter and that is a partner of his or her home institution.


Students going on an academic exchange to a European institution, holder of the ERASMUS charter, have the possibility of obtaining a scholarship and/or internship according to the criteria established by the European Commission. For your information, the monthly amount of the scholarship is set according to the monthly basis per country.

Participants with disabilities wishing to participate in an Erasmus+ mobility program can benefit from a specific additional Erasmus grant.
For more information, please contact Lou COURJAN-KOMPF.

Are you looking for a place to live?

If you are a future student of the OMNES Group, use the school’s housing platform where you can :

  • Find a rental in France and abroad
  • Find your roommate(s) and form roommates in France and abroad
  • Find a sublet in France and abroad
  • Find a temporary room in France and abroad

Thousands of apartments from private owners, in residences, from real estate agencies are available in the school’s various locations (Paris, Bordeaux, Chambéry)

Updated 22 June 2023