You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
After you graduate with your bachelor’s degree, it’s time to take the next step. This can be vocational training or higher education. Post-baccalaureate training is the most sought after by today’s youth. We offer you a practical guide to understand this type of training.
What is a post-bac training?
A post-baccalaureate education is a career path that you can start after you graduate from high school. There are many types of post-bac training. You have the possibility to join specialized schools, universities or training institutions. This wide range of choices allows you to easily find the right center for your course. The post-baccalaureate course can take from 1 to 5 years depending on the course you wish to follow.
Post-baccalaureate training for short studies.
If you are looking for a short course of study, the solution is to choose between a DUT and a BTS. This is a two-year course after the baccalaureate, depending on the sector chosen. The DUT or university diploma of technology is a post-baccalaureate professional training or equivalent. You have more than 115 institutes that offer this type of education. The BTS or brevet de technicien supérieur is a diploma that is prepared in a high school. To obtain this diploma, in addition to the training, you must also complete internships in companies.
Do a preparatory class after the baccalaureate.
Among the post-bac courses, there is also the preparatory class. For this, you have the classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles or CPGE and the TSI or technology, science of the engineer. This is a three-year course that several institutions offer. The first year of study is a refresher course and the remaining two years allow students to deepen their knowledge. The integration in the schools is done by selection of files. This is a full-time program that allows you to learn more about economics, law, management or business. Students can benefit from tutorials and coaching by former graduates to ensure mastery of skills.
Entering college after high school.
University education is a classic type of post-bac education. It is based on a pathway called the LMD system. This includes the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees. You can start the program after your baccalaureate, by entering the first year of the license or L1. It happens as follows:
- the license: it is a three-year training that gives you the diploma of professional license;
- Master’s degree: you can only access it after obtaining your Bachelor’s degree. This is a 2-year program that allows students to specialize in a particular field. At the end, you can directly find a job suitable for your qualification or continue your studies;
- The doctorate : a 2 to 3 year course, supervised by the research director. The doctorate is completed by the preparation, writing and defense of your thesis.
Join a specialized school after the baccalaureate.
In a specialized school, you have the possibility of being admitted after the baccalaureate, with a baccalaureate +2 or baccalaureate +3. In some cases, schools may accept the application of a student in the senior class. The registration is done on the national platform of pre-registration which is the Parcoursup. Other specialized schools have their own registration procedures. The recruitment of students to this post-bac training is done by selective sorting of the files. There are also tests to pass and an interview. If you are thinking of applying during your senior year, you should prepare for both your high school diploma and admission to the school at the same time.
The fields of study of post baccalaureate training.
In post-bac training, there is a wide choice of training areas. To choose, you must rely on the sector of activity to be approached once in the working life. The possible channels are :
- business, marketing and communication;
- management, economics and accounting;
- paramedical and health ;
- tourism and hotel industry ;
- arts and literature ;
- digital and IT ;
- political science and human science ;
- agricultural sector ;
This is a non-exhaustive list. It varies according to the training school.
Post-bac schools outside of Parcoursup.
Despite the convenience of the Parcoursup platform, schools sometimes offer other methods of registration. This year, we have a few post-baccalaureate courses unavailable on this platform. Among them, we have:
- Business schools: a large number of business schools recruit students on their own website. This is the case of the largest schools, such as Sup de Pub;
- BTS : this is a very popular course for students. It allows you to study and quickly integrate a company. You can find more than 150 specialties in BTS ;
- Engineering schools: to enter these schools, it is imperative to register only on their website or during the open house;
- Communication and digital schools: this field is in full expansion. To follow your digital studies at supdepub, admission is done online.
What post-bac courses does Supdepub offer?
Sup de pub is a major school of communication which offers 6 areas of expertise. These are post-baccalaureate courses in the most indispensable fields in today’s world. These are:
- of the communication strategy ;
- of digital ;
- of the media ;
- of the creation ;
- and luxury.
You can enter after the High school diploma and up to the 1st year postgraduate.. The school’s recruitment procedure takes place outside Parcoursup. Sup de Pub suggests several types of training rhythms such as classical, initial or alternating training. The school’s immersive pedagogy trains students to easily find work after graduation.
- UX Design training (definition, opportunities, training content…)
- Training in e-commerce: courses and opportunities
- Why live in Paris while studying?
- Why live in Bordeaux during your studies?
- Why live in Lyon during your studies?
- What is an rncp title in communication school?
- Everything you need to know about social networking training
- What is Data Marketing?
- The digital marketing professions
- Digital marketing training
- What is a Bachelor?
- Bachelor’s degree in alternation, principles and advantages
- Bachelor marketing and communication, training and jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in event management and communication, studies and professional opportunities
- Certification training, definition and benefits
- Which training to become a data analyst?
- Ranking of communication schools, instructions for use Sup de Pub