You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
You like marketing but you are also passionate about the digital world? Do you want to work in an area that combines your two favorite fields? Invest your time and energy in digital marketing. Find out in this article what it is, why you should learn it, how to excel in it and how to get there.
Definition of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a branch of marketing that induces to operate by digital way in the application of the various marketing strategies. If you know your stuff, you have everything you need to maximize your results when it comes to promoting a product or the company you work for.
Also, Digital Marketing is a fairly new and trendy branch that came with the evolution of digital. Working in this field requires you to master the latest technologies and tools to carry out your missions with greater efficiency and speed.
Why train in digital marketing?
Do you want to have a job that is both stable and progressive? But most of all, you want to work in an exciting environment that guarantees you will continue to learn as you work in the field? These are all valid reasons to choose digital marketing when choosing your major for your graduate studies.
There are still many reasons to learn about digital marketing:
- Digital marketing is a new branch that is constantly recruiting;
- mastering the digital domain is an imperative to face the competition;
- Operating digitally saves time and optimizes results;
- The opportunities in digital marketing are numerous;
- the jobs revolving around digital marketing pay rather well.
What is digital marketing for?
The goal of digital marketing is to promote a product, a brand or a company. It is the marketing strategies used that are different, or more precisely, that are more advanced. With digital, you can reach more customers and receive more opinions and feedback.
The tools and software used in digital marketing greatly simplify a number of formerly time-consuming and difficult tasks. Among other things, the use of various social networks accelerates and facilitates prospecting, sales and data collection.
Also thanks to digital marketing, more and more professionals can process and analyze Big Data whose access was originally limited. Indeed, the Web tools allow to work with a much larger volume of data, and this, without great difficulties.
What salaries and jobs in digital marketing?
Digital marketing gives you access to many jobs that have the advantage of being quite well paid. It all depends on your years of study, your professional experience, but above all on your skills and your efficiency in carrying out the missions. Here is a non-exhaustive list of digital marketing jobs you can do:
- social media manager or community manager: these 2 positions are ideal to start and are already paid between 30,000 and 40,000 euros per year for beginners. With more than 10 years of experience, you can earn up to 120,000 euros per year;
- product manager: this is a job that you can generally access after 3 years of experience. When you start, you will be paid between 40,000 and 50,000 euros per year. With more experience, you can earn up to 110,000 euros per year;
- head of media or digital marketing director : these are the most popular jobs in digital marketing and also the best paid. In fact, by accessing it, you can earn between 70,000 and 130,000 euros per year. However, they also require a few years of experience.
What training should I take to work in digital marketing?
Because digital marketing is such a broad field, it can be taught in many different majors or can be one itself. At Sup de Pub for example, it is one of the 6 areas of expertise taught in the communication field. You can choose the specialty you prefer to obtain a bac + 4 or a bac + 5.
Of course, to complete your skills, the ideal is to take the longest cycle, unless you want to compensate with a good work experience.
Studying digital marketing at Sup de Pub
At Sup de Pub, we offer training in both marketing and digital. You are free to choose between a 4 or 5 year cycle. We issue diplomas that are recognized by the state and it will be relatively easy for you to enter the profession of your choice. Indeed, 5 years of study with us is equivalent to 2 years of professional experience. For more information, please visit our website or go to our FAQ. You will find the admission procedures as well as the different courses offered.
- Master’s degree in digital communication, training for the new communication professions
- School of digital communication, become a digital expert
- What is digital?
- Training in digital
- Which training to work in digital?
- How to train in digital?
- How to get trained in digital marketing?
- What is digital marketing?
- Why do a digital training?
- How to learn digital communication?
- What are the new digital jobs?