You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
In simple terms, digital is the world of digital. Digitization then consists in transforming all kinds of existing data into digital versions. To do this, many tools, supports, software and hardware are used and they are more and more numerous nowadays.
Digital is very important as the shift from data to digital allows technicians and professionals to process a greater volume of data. Companies that use digital technology benefit from greater speed and efficiency in performing analysis for the development of their projects.
Why train in digital?
If digital technology allows to optimize the efficiency in the work and the results when the analyses are correctly done, its mastery also requires a training. But why train in digital? Here are some reasons why digital training is a necessity.
- Digitization is a must nowadays to keep competitive results. It goes without saying that the speed of reaction and execution is enough to make the difference between 2 rival companies. However, it is impossible to process the same volume of data for a short period of time without using digital tools;
- mastering digital tools and software can give you access to all the branches of a company that require your intervention. By becoming an expert in this field, you gain versatility. The doors to the digital professions are open to you;
- The digital world is very vast, modern and trendy, and the digital professions are constantly recruiting. Training can then ensure a promising professional future;
- Digital tools are so numerous and varied that training is required to know and master them all.
Sup de Pub : the school of communication and digital
You want to integrate a good school of communication and digital? Sup de Pub is one of the pioneering schools in this field. The school has been in existence since 1986 and has a long history of teaching communication. She is always updating her courses and has included digital as soon as it appears.
Today, Sup de Pub offers training courses up to baccalaureate level + 5 in communication, digital and related fields. It works essentially in 6 main areas including Marketing, Digital, Strategy, Media, Luxury and Creative. It has the added advantage of issuing diplomas that are recognized by the state.
In addition to teaching the current popular courses of study, it adopts a system that benefits the students. While all of its programs offer theoretical training up to the3rd year, it allows students to follow a sandwich course from the4th year onwards. In this way, studying 5 years at Sup de Pub also includes 2 years of experience in a company to be directly operational.
If you need more information about the school, its programs and activities, please visit our website or our FAQ section. You will find all the answers to your questions.
The main digital professions
The emergence of digital technology has given rise to a large number of new professions that are just as important as each other. Here are some of the main digital jobs that are accessible to you by following a training in this field:
- webdesigner ;
- Web project manager,
- webmarketer ;
- community manager ;
- digital communication manager.
Opportunities after a training in digital
Training in digital can lead you to many opportunities. It is up to you to make the choice to continue your education in a related field or to enter the work world with your knowledge.
Training related to digital
With a strong foundation in digital, you can move into a related field to specialize. Among others, you can opt for digital communication, digital marketing, media and any other sector that uses it.
At Sup de Pub for example, you can choose to do a short cycle of 3 years or a long cycle of 5 years. It all depends on your projects and your professional ambitions.
The jobs accessible after a training in digital
After a training in digital, you can be sure to stay in business since the digital professions are numerous and recruit almost permanently. At the end of your training, you can then become :
- data Analyst ;
- business Analyst ;
- traffic Manager;
- community Manager ;
- digital project manager ;
- responsible for the digital strategy ;
- relationship marketing and CRM manager.
- Master’s degree in digital communication, training for the new communication professions
- School of digital communication, become a digital expert
- Training in digital
- Everything you need to know about digital marketing (definition, salaries, job opportunities…)
- Which training to work in digital?
- How to train in digital?
- How to get trained in digital marketing?
- What is digital marketing?
- Why do a digital training?
- How to learn digital communication?
- What are the new digital jobs?