You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
Digital marketing is the use of digital techniques to generate traffic, sell and retain customers. Even though this definition is quite simple, many e-tailers do not always know how to apply digital marketing.
So what is digital marketing? We speak of digital marketing when the promotion of a company is done on the Internet and with its various tools. This includes SEO, search engine optimization, search engine advertising, social media advertising, creating applications or browser extensions, and much more.
What is digital marketing and what are its benefits?
Digital marketing is a set of tools and techniques used by companies to promote their products and services, and thus, generate traffic.
Digital marketing starts with SEO. It is the presence of your site on search engines. The natural referencing consists in using the good techniques in order to be well positioned on the search engines.
The first step to be well positioned on search engines is to define your target audience. Once this definition is made, you must then create a quality site, with relevant texts, intuitive and ergonomic navigation, and the creation of original and relevant content. Do not forget to add links between your website and social networks. This will make it easier for your visitors to follow you on the different social networks.
Digital marketing also includes search engine advertising. When we talk about search engine advertising, we are talking about advertising that appears on websites in the search results.
When you do a search on the Internet, and you click on a link that leads to an advertisement, you are on a sponsored website. It is therefore a form of paid advertising. The advertising pages scroll before your eyes when you search, and they are selected according to your search.
why choose to study digital marketing?
Once you finally find the right business for you, you have to ask yourself one question: why digital marketing ?
For the following reasons:
- you can work from home;
- you can choose your schedule. You decide when and how to work. You have more autonomy than in any other profession;
- Digital marketing is a very interesting profession for people who are passionate about the Internet and the web;
- Digital marketing is a sector in high demand. There are so many companies that want to create a website that there is work for all web enthusiasts.
What are the jobs in digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a rapidly growing field. Your mission is to create and manage digital marketing campaigns, i.e. an online campaign. You are also responsible for managing social networking campaigns and ensuring that digital marketing is coordinated with the rest of the company.
How to train for digital marketing jobs?
If you want to become a digital marketing expert, it is important to master the basic techniques. You can learn the basics of the digital marketing business at various institutions. You can then choose to continue your master’s degree in a school of communication.
Doing a Master’s degree in Digital Marketing will allow you to easily enter the digital marketing industry, and to be trained by professionals. These masters are also interesting if you want to become a consultant.
What are the salaries in digital marketing?
Many companies are looking for qualified people for digital marketing jobs, so you can expect a very attractive salary . However, the salary will depend on the experiences as well as the size of the company.
Here are some references:
- computer scientist : between 3 000 and 4 000 € gross per month ;
- graduate without experience : between 2 500 and 3 500 € gross per month ;
- graduate engineer: between 3 500 and 4 500 € gross.
Which digital marketing course to choose at Sup de Pub?
Sup de Pub allows you to obtain an RNCP certificate recognized by companies. Indeed, many companies and agencies are looking for candidates in the field of digital marketing. For a specialization in digital, it is indeed preferable to follow a training in a school of communication.
From Bac+1 to Bac+2; students will acquire the necessary bases to specialize in digital. Students can choose their path by opting for SP3 digital communication. From bac +4, various choices of specialization in digital are available to students.
- Master’s degree in digital communication, training for the new communication professions
- School of digital communication, become a digital expert
- What is digital?
- Training in digital
- Everything you need to know about digital marketing (definition, salaries, job opportunities…)
- Which training to work in digital?
- How to train in digital ?
- How to get trained in digital marketing?
- Why do a digital training?
- How to learn digital communication?
- What are the new digital jobs?