UX and Data Marketing for high-profile jobs in business
With this program we offer a journey through the fundamentals of design focused on users. After having understood and learned the basics, you will integrate the methods and tools into a project taking into full account the needs of the final client. The goal is to imagine, design and create an innovative digital service.
- Introduction of tools, methods and deliverables of the UX.
- Research into the working methods and the main professions involved in the design and implementation of digital services.
- Acquisition of technical skills and management of innovative projects perfectly suited to the challenges in a world of digital transformation.
Research and Analysis:
- To become familiar with human mental processes so as to design a service aimed at end users.
- To know how to build an experimental plan, identify the variables and master the means to set up reliable methods for data collection.
- Benchmarking and Analytics
To implement a means to observe and analyse marketing practises used by other companies as well their levels of performance.
- Data Collection
To choose and use an investigatory approach : put together an interview guide, interview techniques, observation, live tests, to learn how to interpret the collected data.
- Persona and Journey:
To differentiate « persona marketing » from « User persona » to build persona profiles and their journeys. To identify marketing opportunities from these persona journeys. (People who are not in the same marketing target but who react in a similar way : grandfather and his granddaughter.
- Innovation Workshops:
To become familiar with collaborative design methods.
To appreciate the importance of specific technical issues and objectives with regards to the different digital sectors in order to design a service aimed at users.
To meet technical experts who represent both constraint and inspiration.
- To become familar with the principle deliverables involved in designing a digital service. These tools help to ensure coherent design taking into account user needs and business interests.
- Optimisation and Prototyping:
To organise user navigation. To learn the tools and methods involved. To validate the choice of design, information architecture and user flow.
Fonctionality: Branded Sample.
This program delivers the title «Responsable de Communication et de Publicité », (Head of Communications and Advertising) level II (Fr) and level 6 (Eu), code NSF 321n, registered with the RNCP by decree dated 30/07/2018 and published in the Official Journal 07/08/2018 for a duration of 4 years.
This certification is accessible via the VAE.