You want to join a program
of Sup de Pub ?
You wish to have more information
on a program?
Want to find a job with good pay? Which one to choose? Of course, the answer varies from person to person. There is no job more demanding than that of a communicator. The tasks are multiple: writing press releases, producing communication materials, managing press relations, participating in trade shows, supporting the sales teams, participating in the brand strategy. But is the communicator really paid for his work? What is the best paid job in communication?
which job is the best paid in communication?
You wonder what job would allow you to earn as much money as people who work in the communication field. The answer is not simple. Indeed, it all depends on the field in question.
For example, the copywriter earns much more than the web communication manager. The best thing you can do is to compare the different salaries and choose the one that best suits your personal situation and work experience. However, jobs with responsibility are the best paid. Let’s take the example of the communication director, he earns between 70,000 euros and 100,000 euros per year.
what are the branches of professions in communication?
Communication is a very vast field, it includes different branches. Here are the main ones:
- public communication: this consists of communicating with citizens. It is done in all possible forms (posters, advertisements,…) and allows to bring information on the project of the community;
- Internal communication: it allows the employees of a company to communicate within the company. This communication can be done through a newsletter, for example;
- commercial communication: this consists of communicating with customers. It is done through advertising campaigns or by telephone;
- Communication with the press : this involves communicating with journalists through press conferences, interviews or press releases;
- Financial communication: this consists of communicating the financial situation of a company;
- digital communication : it consists in using digital resources to communicate. This can be the case for example by creating a blog on a website;
- corporate communication: this is the most complex to set up, as it must be as broad as possible. It is aimed at different audiences: customers, partners, employees.
what is the best paid job in corporate communications?
Among the professions in corporate communications, the best paid is that of communications director. It must manage all the company’s communication, whether internal or external. It is important to note that the position of Director of Communications is sometimes a position where you move up.
However, there are also well-paid positions: the marketing director, the digital director.
what is the best paid job in digital communication?
The best paid job in digital communication is the digital marketing manager. That is to say, the salary of a digital marketing director will be higher than that of a communications manager, for example.
However, you should know that the salary of a digital marketing manager depends on the industry and the number of employees in the company.
For example, a digital marketing manager can earn up to 100,000 euros per year in large groups (50,000 euros per year on average).
Digital Project Manager
The salary of a digital project manager depends on the type of project. Indeed, the most profitable sector in digital communication is the one of e-commerce and tourism.
But it also depends on the skills, experience and age of the person.
The salary of a digital project manager varies according to the missions, for example, he/she earns between 30,000 euros and 40,000 euros per year on average.
The salary of a community manager depends on the type of project as well as the sector of activity. Indeed, the best salary is in the e-commerce and BtoB sector.
The salary of a community manager varies between 25 000 euros and 35 000 euros per year on average.
responsible for the web content strategy
The salary of a web content strategy manager depends on the type of project, but also on experience and seniority.
Salaries are around €35,000 to €40,000 per year on average for this type of profile.
The salary of a traffic manager depends on the type of project and the experience. Salaries range from 30,000 to 35,000 euros per year on average.
what is the best paid job in event communication?
The best paid in event communication is the communication director. Seniority in the trade is rarely taken into account in this ranking.
Salaries range from €35,000 to €45,000 per year on average.
Event Project Manager
Salaries are around 25,000 euros to 35,000 euros per year on average for this type of profile. They depend on the projects and the size of the events to be organized.
Event communication manager
The salary of an event communication manager depends on the type of project, but also on the experience. Salaries are around 30,000 to 40,000 euros.
- What is a master’s degree in communication and how do I get into it?
- Find your communication internship
- Communication jobs and professional opportunities
- School of communication – Sup de Pub
- Community manager training (training content, job opportunities…)
- What studies are needed to work in communications ?
- Training and specializations in communication – the Sup de Pub guide
- School of Marketing and Communication, training for tomorrow’s jobs
- Why train in communication?
- What are the communication courses?
- Why do a communication training?
- How to choose a communication school?
- How to train in communication?
- Where to study communication?
- What job should I do after studying communication?
- What are the new communication jobs ?
- What are the advantages of the communication pathway?
- What is a communication training?
- How to make a communication strategy ?